notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S AMPERE DUAL SHORTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 270 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 26, 2017 9:10:06 AM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- This perfect 2-in-1 short has quick-drying FlashDry™ mesh panels in key areas for breathability, hand pockets for easy storage and a built-in boxer brief for support. It’s the only short you need in your bag.
- Engineered for range of motion
- Hand pockets
- Internal drawcord
- Mesh-ventilation panels
- Branded soft elastic waistband
- 6" boxer brief liner with FlashDry™
- 111 g/m² 100% polyester FlashDry-XD™ ripstop
- 107 g/m² 94% polyester, 6% elastane FlashDry™ mesh
- 140 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane crepe liner
- R 9"
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Offering stretch and support for workouts in the gym or on the trail these woven shorts feature a crepe liner brief for next-to-skin comfort. Mesh ventilation panels down the sides of these lightweight shorts improves ventilation during short runs or ...
Worn by The North Face® athlete Hal Koerner during long endurance runs these 7-inch woven running shorts feature quick-drying panels and compressive liner shorts. Ready to haul back-up fuel so you can be self-supported during your longest runs these shorts ...
Run freely in non-restrictive performance running shorts constructed with split sides and body-mapped stretch panels below the rear waistband for increased mobility. Updated design features FlashDry™ technology to accelerate the drying time of these lightweight shorts and regulate body temperature. ...