MEN'S ALTIER DOWN TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ALTIER DOWN TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
Designed for Hiking
- Weatherproof three-in-one jacket with 550 fill down insulation
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Low-profile reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner] 550 fill goose down
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Low-profile reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Avg Weight:
- 1000 g (35.27 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 111 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 70D 63 g/m² 100% polyester
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Inner insulation:
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.