MEN’S MONTANA GORE-TEX® SG MITTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MONTANA GORE-TEX® SG MITTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 700 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 17, 2019 2:42:43 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Please reference the glove sizing chart for your correct fit
- Warm, waterproof Gore-Tex® mitts with a short gauntlet
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® insert improves dexterity
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- Water-resistant, synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Internal finger separators allow for greater dexterity and perspiration control
- DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon herringbone tweed
- Synthetic leather
- Palm insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Back-of-hand insulation:
- 250 g Heatseeker™
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Gore-Tex® products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Spot Clean Only
Whether you’re trekking through the frozen backcountry or spending the day on the slopes you’ll love the versatile warmth provided by these waterproof leather gloves with a breathable wool-Sherpa fleece lining and Radiametric Articulation™ for natural hand positioning.
Made for being put through the wringer on endless treks these versatile soft shell gloves are water-repellent super soft on the inside and touchscreen-compatible so you don’t have to take them off to use your devices. The silicone gripper palm ...
Your next adventure’s must-pack list just got one item longer with these touchscreen-compatible multi-season gloves you can wear trekking mountain biking and climbing. Abrasion-resistant palms and fingertips prevent pesky holes from forming so you can keep on keeping on.