MEN’S MONTANA GORE-TEX® SG GLOVES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MONTANA GORE-TEX® SG GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 700 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 15, 2019 4:18:04 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Please reference the glove sizing chart for your correct fit
- Warm, waterproof Gore-Tex® gloves with a short gauntlet
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® insert improves dexterity
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Super-warm, fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon herringbone tweed
- synthetic leather
- Palm Insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Back-of-hand Insulation:
- 200 g Heatseeker™
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Gore-Tex® products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Spot Clean Only
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Snug low-profile ball cap brings back the glory days and keeps you ...
For the rugged camper this lightweight breathable ball cap provides a structured look with an unstructured feel. The classic fit that’s not too tight for maximum comfort is great for when you’re setting up camp or frying the pre-adventure bacon. ...
Whether you’re trekking through the frozen backcountry or spending the day on the slopes you’ll love the versatile warmth provided by these waterproof leather gloves with a breathable wool-Sherpa fleece lining and Radiametric Articulation™ for natural hand positioning.