notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ACONCAGUA VEST in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 22, 2017 8:21:11 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Classic 550 fill down vest with synthetic-insulated side and shoulder panels
- Relaxed fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout body and sleeves; 150 g Heatseeker™ insulation in side and shoulder panels
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 40D 65 g/m² 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 150 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Scale big walls and sneaky boulders in this smooth-face zip-up fleece featuring FuseForm™ targeted seamless construction that eliminates friction on your ascent and body-mapped knit backing that’s ultra-durable and breathes right where you need it to.
This versatile waterproof backcountry tool is fully insulated with our ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® technology. The round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold wet weather while remaining highly compressible.