notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the VENGEANCE GLOVE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 18, 2019 12:01:17 PM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Our most technically advanced modular mountaineering glove system for optimal warmth
- GORE?TEX® Pro 3L and perforated leather provide an incredibly breathable and truly waterproof, lightweight glove
- Removable Polartec® Wind Pro® liner with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Full-length gauntlet blocks out the elements and keeps warmth in
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in natural, relaxed position
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- shell: GORE-TEX® Pro Products 3L— 100% nylon Taslan® ripstop
- liner: Polartec® Wind Pro®
- Back-of-hand insulation:
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- palm: Pittards® perforated goatskin
- Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re trekking through the frozen backcountry or spending the day on the slopes you’ll love the versatile warmth provided by these waterproof leather gloves with a breathable wool-Sherpa fleece lining and Radiametric Articulation™ for natural hand positioning.
Made for being put through the wringer on endless treks these versatile soft shell gloves are water-repellent super soft on the inside and touchscreen-compatible so you don’t have to take them off to use your devices. The silicone gripper palm ...
Your next adventure’s must-pack list just got one item longer with these touchscreen-compatible multi-season gloves you can wear trekking mountain biking and climbing. Abrasion-resistant palms and fingertips prevent pesky holes from forming so you can keep on keeping on.