notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the COMMUTR GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 550 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 21, 2019 5:15:04 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Touchscreen-capable, durable, warm gloves
- U|R® Powered soft Shell at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Four-way stretch fleece
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Soft Shell on back of hands blocks wind and moisture to keep hands warm and dry
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Palm and finger caps reinforced with water-resistant goatskin leather for maximum durability in high-wear areas
- Reflective logos for visibility in low light
- 100% polyester jersey-faced fleece with grid backer
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane double-knit piqué fleece with U
- R® Powered conductive technology
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Spot Clean Only
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Snug low-profile ball cap brings back the glory days and keeps you ...
The Cali Wool collection features premium Climate Beneficial Wool from a ranch in Northern California. The sheep were raised using practices that not only sequester carbon dioxide but also improve soil health. Through our partnership with Fibershed the wool yarn ...
Whether you’re trekking through the frozen backcountry or spending the day on the slopes you’ll love the versatile warmth provided by these waterproof leather gloves with a breathable wool-Sherpa fleece lining and Radiametric Articulation™ for natural hand positioning.
Your next adventure’s must-pack list just got one item longer with these touchscreen-compatible multi-season gloves you can wear trekking mountain biking and climbing. Abrasion-resistant palms and fingertips prevent pesky holes from forming so you can keep on keeping on.