notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BOREALIS BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2019 4:44:30 PM EDT
FlexVent Back Panel
Endorsed by the ACA
- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
- One size
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 11 oz (1220 g)
- 19.75" x 13.25" x 9.75" (50.2 cm x 33.7 cm x 24.8 cm)
- 1709 in³ (28 liters)
- Laptop Sleeve:
- 13.25" x 17.75" (33.7 cm x 45 cm)
- 600D polyester toile, 500D nylon oxford slub, 420D nylon, 210D Cordura® nylon ripstop, polyester jacquard camo
- Lifetime Warranty
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...
Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with the ultra-durable 30-liter Recon daypack that’s had a sharp redesign to feature enhanced compartments and pockets and improved suspension and materials for all-day comfort. 360 degrees of reflectivity keeps you ...