Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 16, 2019 7:28:10 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Classic, down insulated jacket with high-loft baffles and a boxy silhouette
- Standard fit
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered, oversize logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 720 g (25.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- 40D 54 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 50D 82 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 30D 50 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Schuss from Andermatt to Zermatt with no problems at all in this slim-fit four-way stretch GORE-TEX jacket that features a removeable helmet-compatible hood for season-long comfort. This white room-ready jacket comes with a powder skirt that works with your body ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Featuring dynamic venting that works when you do this high-performance running jacket will keep you going longer when the temp drops. Ventrix™ insulation delivers lightweight breathability warmth and protection while the stretch-where-you-need-it works with your high-aerobic activity.