M VENTRIX LIGHT FLEECE HYBRID HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the M VENTRIX LIGHT FLEECE HYBRID HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 17, 2019 3:04:58 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Slim fit
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics throughout the body for breathability
- Smooth-face, high-low, striped-back fleece in the hood, side panels and underside of sleeves for comfort, breathability and mobility
- 60 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation throughout the body is perforated in the upper back for dynamic venting
- Micro-elastic binding at cuffs, thumbholes, hem and hood opening
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
- Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Center Back:
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hood, side panels and underside of sleeves:
- 229 g/m² 100% polyester
- 20D 60 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- 60 g Ventrix™—100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
Engineered to meet the needs of Earth's coldest and most inhospitable places this snap-front jacket provides reliable protection wherever you may be. SingleCell insulation keeps rain and wind out while delivering lightweight warmth and exceptional breathability.
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...
Featuring dynamic venting that works when you do this high-performance running jacket will keep you going longer when the temp drops. Ventrix™ insulation delivers lightweight breathability warmth and protection while the stretch-where-you-need-it works with your high-aerobic activity.
Redesigned to be more sporty and functional without sacrificing the durability and versatility of the original this lightweight abrasion- and weather-resistant training hoodie provides extra protection whether you’re slinging sandbags over your shoulder or climbing ropes.