notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the LITUS 32 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 6, 2016 9:07:50 AM EST
- Lightweight, multi-use pack offers exceptional versatility and comfort for any adventure
- Trampoline-style suspended-mesh back panel with contoured PE sheet for extra breathability and support
- Deep-zipper access to the main body
- Vented-foam package
- External face pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Two tool keepers
- Hipbelt pockets
- Webbing lash points
- Hydration sleeve
- Beaver tail construction for integrated compression and storage
- Adjustable torso length
- Shell A Fabric: 100D nylon
- Shell B Fabric: 210D geo weave nylon
- S/M: 1 lbs 15 oz (879g) / L/XL: 2 lbs 1 oz (936g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 32 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 1953 in³
- S/M: 21" x 12.5" x 9" (53 cm x 32 cm x 23 cm) L/XL: 23" x 12.5" x 9" (58 cm x 32 cm x 23cm)
- Pack Access:
- Fits Torso:
- 16" - 21"
- Fits Waist/Hips:
- 28" - 42"
compare similar products
S/M: 1 lbs 13 oz (822g) / L/XL: 1 lbs 14 oz (850g)
Gear Capacity (L)
S/M: 20.5" x 12.5" x 8.5" (52 cm x 32 cm x 22 cm) L/XL: 22" x 12.5" x 8.5" (52 cm x 32 cm x 22cm)
During your summit push when you're only carrying the essentials bust out this ultralight stowable 22-liter pack that's crafted of high-tenacity ripstop nylon. This minimal pack offers storage in the lid and large mesh exterior pockets for easy access.
This minimal women-specific 28-liter pack is a game changer when you're looking to stay light and nimble on the trail. Multiple pockets facilitate disciplined packing for day hikes or quick overnighters in the backcountry. Shorter straps and torso length are ...