Toddler Moondoggy Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Toddler Moondoggy Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 17, 2019 3:45:53 AM EDT
- 550 fill down with Sherpa or raschel fleece lining in the hood and yoke and micro-fleece lining throughout the body
- Fixed hood
- Welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hood and yoke lining:
- 220 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece or 250 g/m² 100% polyester low-pile raschel fleece
- body lining:
- 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.