GIRLS' STORMY RAIN TRICLIMATE®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS' STORMY RAIN TRICLIMATE® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 693 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 19, 2019 8:27:53 AM EDT
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a recycled, lightweight fleece liner
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- [Outer Jacket] Front zip with Velcro® flap closure
- Form-fitting hood with darts
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Velcro® hand pockets
- [Inner Jacket] Snap-in-compatible fleece
- Embroidered logo on front of inner jacket
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight:
- 474 g (16.7 oz)
- Length from center back:
- Outer body:
- 70D 85 g/m² DryVent™ 100% nylon plain weave
- Body lining:
- 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and sleeve lining:
- 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner jacket:
- 155 g/m² TKA 100—100% recycled lightweight polyester micro-fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash
Let her explore a wide variety of habitats in our roll-cuff shorts that feature UPF 50 to protect her while she goes riverside rock-hopping and kayaking. Eyelets in the pockets mean they’ll drain efficiently after she goes for a swim. ...
Inspire her to climb higher peaks and boulder harder routes in these UPF 50 shorts. An internal drawcord ensures a snug fit while she’s reaching new heights and the elastic waistband will keep her comfortable no matter the grade she’s ...
Make sure she’s prepped for whatever Mother Nature throws at her this spring with our waterproof breathable and lightweight Gore-Tex® shell that's perfect for wet-weather adventures. Velcro cuffs and an adjustable hem cinch-cord fend off the cold.