notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the INFANT REVERSIBLE BREEZEWAY WIND JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 26, 2017 10:41:59 PM EDT
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Maximize your visibility in low light for improved safety.
This product can be worn two ways for maximum versatility.
- Reversible, lightweight and wind-resistant jacket
- WindWall® technology: Wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Reflective print on body and hood
- Chin guard flap
- Asymmetrical front zipper
- Reflective front and back logos on outer
- Embroidered logo on reverse side
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight:
- 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Ombre stripe outer jacket:
- 50D 70 g/m² 100% yarn-dyed polyester with reflective yarn
- Reflective print outer jacket:
- 75D 89 g/m² 100% polyester
- 155 g/m² TKA 100—100% recycled lightweight polyester micro-fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
From the trail to the town girls can wear this new insulated hooded winter jacket wherever they want to travel. Reversible for two looks in one the quilted exterior is designed with taffeta fabric with a durable water repellent (DWR) ...
Whether you’re carving turns at Chamonix or Crested Butte this waterproof ski jacket is fully dialed for the slopes with premier alpine-specific technical features a soft herringbone exterior and lightweight-yet-warm insulation that concentrates the most warmth (100 g) at the ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.