Il Solo Gore-Tex Etip™ Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Il Solo Gore-Tex Etip™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2019 7:19:03 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- New wool Sherpa fleece lining for added warmth
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Adjustable wrist strap ensures a perfect fit
- Water-resistant goat leather on palm
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX insert keeps hands dry
- Keystone thumb construction protects against abrasion from pole straps and offers superior movement and comfort
- water-resistant, distressed goat leather
- water-resistant goat leather
- back-of-hand insulation:
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Trek confidently at elevation without worrying about losing a finger or two with these windproof water-repelling and lightly insulated soft shell gloves. Made with touchscreen-compatible material you won’t have to take them off to use your phone every time you ...
Your next adventure’s must-pack list just got one item longer with these touchscreen-compatible multi-season gloves you can wear trekking mountain biking and climbing. Abrasion-resistant palms and fingertips prevent pesky holes from forming so you can keep on keeping on.
These streamlined packable multi-season gloves feature an ultra-durable windproof three-layer shell and a soft lining for versatile warmth on the track or the trail. TThe GORE-TEX INFINIUM shell keeps your hands dry and spirits high in cool and windy weather ...