notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ICE PROJECT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2017 11:54:41 AM EST
- Purpose-built to organize and manage everything that goes into a day of ice cragging
- Codesigned with TNF Athlete Conrad Anker, world-renowned mountaineer
- Doctor's-bag-style crampon pocket
- Exterior-access slash pocket
- Jacket/gloves/harness pocket
- Removable ice-screw organizer
- Fruit boots/bottle pocket
- File pocket
- Space to organize four ice axes and cover their tips
- Luggage-style full opening that doubles as a padded seat
- Helmet carry
- Ice-screw holders and tool loop on hipbelt
- Heavy-duty fabrics for extreme durability
- Single stay suspension
- Average Weight:
- 4 lbs 2 oz (1870 g)
- 2746 in³ (45 liters)
- Maximum Load Range:
- 45 lbs/ 20 kg
- 840D PU-coated nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Get to your avalanche shovel and probe in a flash with this 20-liter pack’s back-panel-accessible avalanche-tool pocket. With a slim women-specific profile and multiple ski-and board-carry options this pack makes it easy to access steep terrain.
New minimalist solo-bottle hydration belt provides liquid fuel for everyday or training runs. Bungee at bottle keeps water in place with offset buckle design at front to prevent irritation during forward-motion. Breathable E-VAP™ foam covered with silky mesh for comfortable ...