notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ICE PROJECT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 25, 2017 7:45:10 AM EDT
- Purpose-built to organize and manage everything that goes into a day of ice cragging
- Codesigned with TNF Athlete Conrad Anker, world-renowned mountaineer
- Doctor's-bag-style crampon pocket
- Exterior-access slash pocket
- Jacket/gloves/harness pocket
- Removable ice-screw organizer
- Fruit boots/bottle pocket
- File pocket
- Space to organize four ice axes and cover their tips
- Luggage-style full opening that doubles as a padded seat
- Helmet carry
- Ice-screw holders and tool loop on hipbelt
- Heavy-duty fabrics for extreme durability
- Single stay suspension
- Average Weight:
- 4 lbs 2 oz (1870 g)
- 2746 in³ (45 liters)
- Maximum Load Range:
- 45 lbs/ 20 kg
- 840D PU-coated nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Climb higher faster with this 30-liter ultralight mountaineering pack that comfortably carries up to 45 pounds and extends an extra 10 liters for when orderly repacking’s a no-go. This hydration compatible pack is suitable for multi-day expeditions and features a ...
Athlete tested on high-alpine expeditions this 50-liter capacity pack features our innovative FuseForm™ construction to reduce seams and drop weight without sacrificing durable performance. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.