notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ICE PROJECT in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 25, 2016 12:55:48 AM EDT
- Purpose-built to organize and manage everything that goes into a day of ice cragging
- Codesigned with TNF Athlete Conrad Anker, world-renowned mountaineer
- Doctor's-bag-style crampon pocket
- Exterior-access slash pocket
- Jacket/gloves/harness pocket
- Removable ice-screw organizer
- Fruit boots/bottle pocket
- File pocket
- Space to organize four ice axes and cover their tips
- Luggage-style full opening that doubles as a padded seat
- Helmet carry
- Ice-screw holders and tool loop on hipbelt
- Heavy-duty fabrics for extreme durability
- Single stay suspension
- Average Weight:
- 4 lbs 2 oz (1870 g)
- 2746 in³ (45 liters)
- Maximum Load Range:
- 45 lbs/ 20 kg
- 840D PU-coated nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind the 52-liter Cobra technical pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance in harsh mountain environments. From its intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this ...
Get to your avalanche shovel and probe in a flash with this 20-liter pack’s back-panel-accessible avalanche-tool pocket. With a slim women-specific profile and multiple ski-and board-carry options this pack makes it easy to access steep terrain.
Athlete tested on high-alpine expeditions this 50-liter capacity pack features our innovative FuseForm™ construction to reduce seams and drop weight without sacrificing durable performance. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.