Hydra 26 Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hydra 26 Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 20, 2019 5:43:45 AM EDT
- The patent-pending Dyno Lift System™ doesn’t add weight and features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
- Modern, minimalistic design reduces weight and allows quick access to the inside of the pack as well as the front stash pocket
- New full-trampoline back panel for breathability and comfort
- T6 aluminum frame for superior load control and freedom of movement
- Front stash pocket gives quick access to essentials
- Hydration sleeve
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Two tool keepers
- Avg Weight:
- S/M: 1 lb 15 oz / L/XL: 2 lbs
- S/M: 21.3" x 12.2" x 8.7" (54 cm x 31 cm x 22 cm) / L/XL: 23.2" x 13.2" x 8.7" (59 cm x 33.5 cm x 22 cm)
- 1587 in³ (26 liters)
- 70D IronLite™ nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...
Redesigned to be lighter and more durable this 52-liter capacity pack is a fully featured mountaineering workhorse that's been refined through extensive testing worldwide. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this Summit Series™ ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind our redesigned 60-liter capacity pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance during extended stays in harsh mountain environments. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling ...
If perfection was a pack it’d be the Phantom. Featuring everything you need and nothing you don’t this do-it-all lightweight 38-liter alpine pack extensively tested on several expeditions and countless outings maximizes features while minimizing weight. For all the right ...