notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HIMALAYAN MITT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,650 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2019 1:04:31 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- The ultimate high-altitude mountaineering mitt for the coldest conditions
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- water-resistant goat leather
- Back-of-hand Insulation:
- 600 fill goose down, 400 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- 100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
Goose Down Fill
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.