Guardian Etip™ Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Guardian Etip™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 6, 2019 3:11:09 PM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent™ insert
- Under-jacket cuff for a low-profile fit
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation provides extra warmth
- Removable wrist leash prevents glove from dropping when not in use
- DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- leather-like polyurethane (PU)
- back of hand insulation:
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- palm insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco
- 100% polyester tricot
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Crafted from warm and durable fleece our iconic Denali gloves deliver five-finger touchscreen functionality and a silicone gripper palm for do-it-all warmth in the backcountry. Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position and a pull tab on the ...
Your next adventure’s must-pack list just got one item longer with these touchscreen-compatible multi-season gloves you can wear trekking mountain biking and climbing. Abrasion-resistant palms and fingertips prevent pesky holes from forming so you can keep on keeping on.
Say goodbye to cold hands that are of little to no use; these lightweight and streamlined multi-season gloves feature an ultra-durable windproof three-layer shell and a soft brushed-fleece lining for versatile warmth during wintry hikes. Now you’ll actually be able ...