notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,020 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 5:56:40 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a removable, PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulates in wet, cold conditions
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Welt hand pockets on liner jacket
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket and front of liner jacket
- [Inner] Snap-in-compatible ThermoBall™ hybrid jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer Body:
- 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—73% nylon, 27% cross-dyed polyester
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket Body:
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Liner Jacket Sleeves:
- 210 g/m² 100% polyester Surgent fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A must for summertime tours of Scotland this durable lightweight hooded jacket that’s packable and sheds light rain features a Relaxed Fit with plenty of room for fleeces and a secure internal pocket with a media port to easily stash ...
Combining a quilted core with warm jersey-faced fleece sleeves this ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® girls jacket delivers ultralight warmth without bulk. Round Thermoball™ clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions.
An incredibly versatile training layer this French terry jacket is reinforced for both weather and abrasion resistance and features a deep back pleat to increase your range of motion. Media-compatible zip pockets securely hold your essentials.
Redesigned with a sleek silhouette this hoodie features ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our new synthetic alternative to down that achieves phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather. As compressible as down the round synthetic ThermoBall™ clusters trap and retain heat ...