notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 24, 2017 11:34:24 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a removable, PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulates in wet, cold conditions
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Welt hand pockets on liner jacket
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket and front of liner jacket
- [Inner] Snap-in-compatible ThermoBall™ hybrid jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer Body:
- 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—73% nylon, 27% cross-dyed polyester
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket Body:
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Liner Jacket Sleeves:
- 210 g/m² 100% polyester Surgent fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Now featuring a classic fit with a little extra room for movement in the body and sleeves this fully loaded three-in-one snowsports jacket will keep you protected on the mountain from the dead of winter through spring skiing. The waterproof ...
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...