notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS' STORMY RAIN TRICLIMATE® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 9:32:48 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- All-weather 3-in-1 layering system includes DryVent™ outer shell and recycled, lightweight fleece (155 g) liner
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- [Outer] Waterproof, windproof, fully seam sealed, breathable
- Fixed hood
- Secure Velcro® hand pockets
- Full-length front zip with hidden stormflap
- ID label
- Front and back reflective logos
- [Inner] 100% recycled, lightweight micro-fleece
- Snaps into outer shell
- Embroidered front logo
- Avg Weight:
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer body:
- 70D 85 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- Body lining:
- 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and sleeve lining:
- 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner jacket:
- 155 g/m² TKA 100—100% recycled lightweight polyester micro-fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
Stiff breezes merely add variety to long family bike rides and familiar bouldering problems with this ultralight and durable nylon hoodie that offers UPF 30 protection and sheds light rain. Elastic hood cuffs and hem ensure a snug fit and ...
She’ll take on more challenging terrain and then lounge in the hammock with Mom in this streamlined and extremely durable smooth-face fleece that offers lightweight warmth and features a quarter-length front zipper for quick ventilation during steep sections.