notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ OSOLITA TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2017 3:58:55 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with an warm, ultra-soft fleece liner jacket
- [Outer] Fixed hood
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cozy, high-pile raschel fleece liner jacket
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- [Inner] Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 315 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The perfect accompaniment to a season ski pass this versatile 4-in-1 winter jacket pairs a waterproof fully featured shell with a removable insulated jacket that's also reversible. She can zip both jackets together for extra warmth on the hill or ...
It’s all about the power of three: this versatile jacket combines a waterproof breathable fully seam sealed HyVent® shell with a removable insulated interior jacket for adaptable protection in any condition. Adjustable drawcord lock system accessible through interior pockets. Traditional ...