notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ OSOLITA TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 21, 2017 4:35:45 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with an warm, ultra-soft fleece liner jacket
- [Outer] Fixed hood
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cozy, high-pile raschel fleece liner jacket
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- [Inner] Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 315 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The perfect accompaniment to a season ski pass this versatile 4-in-1 winter jacket pairs a waterproof fully featured shell with a removable insulated jacket that's also reversible. She can zip both jackets together for extra warmth on the hill or ...
It’s all about the power of three: this versatile jacket combines a waterproof breathable fully seam sealed HyVent® shell with a removable insulated interior jacket for adaptable protection in any condition. Adjustable drawcord lock system accessible through interior pockets. Traditional ...