notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ OSOLITA TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2018 6:48:44 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with an warm, ultra-soft fleece liner jacket
- [Outer] Fixed hood
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cozy, high-pile raschel fleece liner jacket
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- [Inner] Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 315 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This 3-in-1 layering system delivers not just one snowsports jacket but three. The waterproof shell jacket is coupled with a removable insulated (150 g) liner to keep girls toasty in cold conditions. This insulated liner jacket easily zips in and ...
For the ultimate in outdoor versatility this 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket that's crafted with fleece sleeves. She can wear both jackets together in rainy cool conditions or wear them ...