GIRLS’ MOUNTAIN VIEW TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ MOUNTAIN VIEW TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 7, 2016 8:12:23 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a removable, fleece liner jacket
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- ID label
- [Liner] Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket and front of insulated liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner jacket:
- 258 g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Carve up the slopes with the protection of this streamlined three-in-one jacket that offers ample 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation. The waterproof outer shell is crafted with alpine-specific features and features a zip-in insulated liner jacket for customizable warmth.
No matter which way she chooses to wear this durable reversible jacket she'll experience optimal warmth outdoors thanks to a dialed construction that places the most insulation (250 g) around the body and slightly less in the sleeves (160 g) ...