notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ KIRA TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,020 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 3:46:13 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 layering system pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a removable insulated (150 g) liner
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Powder skirt
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Zip side-entry hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- [Insulated] Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket and front of insulated liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 744 g (26.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Liner Jacket Insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Combining a quilted core with warm jersey-faced fleece sleeves this ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® girls jacket delivers ultralight warmth without bulk. Round Thermoball™ clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions.
A classic choice for waterproof protection and ample warmth in cold conditions this flattering alpine ski jacket places the most warmth around the body (80 g) and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves. Alpine-ski specific features throughout.
Combining highly-technical fabrics with a metropolitan design this lightweight waterproof jacket's savvy appearance seamlessly transports outdoor enthusiasts from the mountain to the market. Resting just above the knee this dependable rain trench coat is the ultimate all-around everyday jacket.