GIRLS' GREENLAND DOWN PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS' GREENLAND DOWN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,393 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 16, 2019 6:58:39 AM EDT
- Waterproof DryVent™ jacket with 550-fill down insulation
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable faux-fur trim on fixed hood
- Side welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Inset, elasticized side waist belt
- Hidden inner fleece cuffs
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Avg Weight:
- 830 g (29.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 155 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester mini-herringbone
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Not your average rain jacket this jacket is exceptionally soft and comfortable. Keep her moving regardless of the weather in this fully seam-sealed hooded shell crafted from waterproof and windproof DryVent 2.5L fabric with mechanical stretch for exceptional range of ...
Make sure she’s prepped for whatever Mother Nature throws at her this spring with our waterproof breathable and lightweight Gore-Tex® shell that's perfect for wet-weather adventures. Velcro cuffs and an adjustable hem cinch-cord fend off the cold.
For all-day insulated protection from cold wintry elements girls can hit the slopes in this durable waterproof snowsports jacket. A fixed hood adds protection when the clouds roll in and a powder skirt ensures she’ll stay dry when it gets ...