notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS' ARGALI CONVERTIBLE HIKE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 294 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 26, 2017 6:46:28 PM EDT
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Versatile nylon pants feature legs that zip off to create 4" inseam shorts
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband
- Belt loops
- EZ Grow cuffs extend the length of these pants when your child is about to outgrow them
- Zip-off legs
- Side cargo pockets
- Contrast bartacks
- Translucent button
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Argali: a mountain sheep from the highlands of Central Asia
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Average Weight:
- 226 g (8 oz)
- 26" ungrown, 28" grown, 4" short
- 145 g/m² 95% nylon, 5% elastane faille weave
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The convertible removable elastic suspenders on these lightly insulated waterproof snowsports pants will keep the elastic-detailed waist in place and prevent snow from soaking her base layers during skiing snowboarding or sledding excursions. Grow cuffs at leg openings unravel 2" ...