Girls’ Andes Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls’ Andes Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 18, 2019 3:08:50 AM EDT
- 550 fill down
- Polyester with DWR finish
- Stand-up collar
- Chin zip guard
- Split kangaroo patch pocket
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For all-day insulated protection from cold wintry elements girls can hit the slopes in this durable waterproof snowsports jacket. A fixed hood adds protection when the clouds roll in and a powder skirt ensures she’ll stay dry when it gets ...
She’ll never want to call it a day in this waterproof breathable and fully seam-sealed jacket that’s made for movement. A removable snap-in buff and powder skirt add warmth and protection against the elements. For a complete look pair with ...