GIRLS’ ABBEY TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the GIRLS’ ABBEY TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 4, 2016 7:27:48 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system that pairs a waterproof, windproof hooded shell with a zip-out insulated liner
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reversible, zip-in-compatible liner jacket
- Fixed hood
- Powder skirt
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of shell jacket
- [Liner] Embroidered logo on front and back of insulated liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1010 g (35.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, reverses to 156 g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Navigate extreme mountain environments and remain dry and warm in this durable Gore-Tex® Pro hooded shell jacket that delivers waterproof windproof protection in the worst weather. The Alpine Fit is patterned for vertical movement and also features harness-friendly pockets and ...
No matter which way she chooses to wear this durable reversible jacket she'll experience optimal warmth outdoors thanks to a dialed construction that places the most insulation (250 g) around the body and slightly less in the sleeves (160 g) ...