notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FURNACE 35/2 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,920 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
- Water-resistant ProDown™-insulated sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 35 degrees
- Goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Comfort-oriented shape
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Temperature Rating:
- 35°F / 2°C
- 27°F / -3° C
- 37°F / 3°C
- 600 ProDown™
- Fill weight:
- Reg: 13 oz (368 g) / 15 oz(425 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs (907 g) / Long: 2 lbs (936 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- 578 in³ (9.5 L
- Stuffed Volume:
- 8" x 14" (20 cm x 36 cm)
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.