Explore Fusebox Daypack—S
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Explore Fusebox Daypack—S in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2020 5:38:11 PM EDT
- Burly 900D Base Camp material makes this pack both durable and stylish enough for any city exploration
- 14-liter capacity
- Padded shoulder straps allow for a comfortable carry all day
- Rectangular, top-loading, zippered main compartment holds essentials for a day in the city
- The two webbing tote handles have a metal snap for convenient carrying options
- Fleece-lined laptop sleeve protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Top lid contains an internal, zippered mesh compartment
- Two external daisy chains are stylish and allow for a variety of carrying options
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 9.4 oz (720 g)
- 9.5" x 6.5" x 15.5" (24 cm x 17 cm x 39 cm)
- 854.3 in³ (14 liters)
- Laptop Sleeve:
- 11.5" x 8.75" (29 cm x 22 cm)
- 900D 100% polyester with TPE PVC coating
- 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
With a modern refresh this classic 28-liter backpack for stashing your gear quickly and hitting the road now offers updated features and an improved suspension system for all-day comfort. The main compartment features a padded highly-protective laptop sleeve and the ...
The ultimate campus pack the redesigned 28-liter Jester doesn't play around when it comes to protecting and organizing your gear. The main compartment features a padded 15" laptop sleeve and is roomy enough to also accommodate your books and binders. ...
Haul 26-liter loads with this sleek pack that's designed with a protective 15" laptop sleeve and reflectivity for maximum visibility during low light commutes. This minimal design stands up on its own for easy access to gear and is crafted ...