Explore Fusebox Daypack—S
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Explore Fusebox Daypack—S in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 23, 2019 2:18:43 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Burly 900D Base Camp material makes this pack both durable and stylish enough for any city exploration
- Padded shoulder straps allow for a comfortable carry all day
- Rectangular, top-loading, zippered main compartment holds essentials for a day in the city
- The two webbing tote handles have a metal snap for convenient carrying options
- Fleece-lined laptop sleeve protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Top lid contains an internal, zippered mesh compartment
- Two external daisy chains are stylish and allow for a variety of carrying options
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 9.4 oz (720 g)
- 9.5" x 6.5" x 15.5" (24 cm x 17 cm x 39 cm)
- 854.3 in³ (14 liters)
- Laptop Sleeve:
- 11.5" x 8.75" (29 cm x 22 cm)
- 900D 100% polyester with TPE PVC coating
- 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
This is not your average duffel. It’s bomber. Our burly Base Camp Duffel is made from a durable laminate material that stands up to the roughest days of travel. The 50-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend trips and the ...
With a modern refresh this classic 28-liter backpack for stashing your gear quickly and hitting the road now offers updated features and an improved suspension system for all-day comfort. The main compartment features a padded highly-protective laptop sleeve and the ...
Recycling looks good on you. The Bottle Source collection is diverting 160 000 lbs of plastic bottles from the waste streams of Yosemite Great Smoky Mountains and Grand Teton National Parks and recycling them into tees and totes. National parks ...