notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ASSAULT 3 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 6,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 16, 2019 9:07:07 AM EDT
- Rugged, waterproof, single-wall expedition tent for high-altitude camps
- Brand-new, waterproof yet breathable DryWall™ 3.0 three-layer laminate material
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Removable vestibule
- Single door and large escape-hatch back door
- Dual top vents increase breathability and stability
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves, drying lines or gear lofts
- Easy-pitch X-tent design
- DAC stakes
- DAC Featherlite NSL™ poles
- Footprint: sold separately
- Tentertainment compatible: sold separately
- Total Weight:
- 5 lbs 10 oz (2.55 kg)
- Trail Weight:
- 3 lbs 8 oz (1.59 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 37.5 ft² (3.5 m²)
- Vestibule Area:
- 14.5 ft² (1.4 m²)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 8" x 23" (20.3 cm x 58.4 cm)
- 15D nylon face, 30D backer, waterproof and breathable laminate
- 30D durable nylon ripstop
- 40D nylon ripstop, 3000 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- 20D lightweight nylon mesh
- Lifetime Warranty
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps six and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment the whole family can enjoy ...
With its geodesic dome design from 1979 that provides maximum strength against the elements and allows you to fully stand inside this six-person tent is the ideal base camp for rugged outdoor enthusiasts. The large poled vestibule stores gear and ...
Our classic easy-to-pitch two-person camping tent gets refreshed for spring with a new vestibule design that makes camping in adverse weather more enjoyable. Larger doors allow for easier access and provide an even better view of the great outdoors.