Chimera 18 Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Chimera 18 Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 17, 2019 6:42:23 PM EDT
- The patent-pending Dyno Cinch System™ allows for on-the-fly compression of the pack without taking the pack off
- Main and secondary compartments are easily accessible without having to remove the pack
- Front stash pocket allows for quick access to layers and snacks
- Harness features four pockets to store gels, snacks and hydration
- Hydration sleeve
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Side pockets stretch for on-the-go access to water bottle
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 2 oz
- 18.7" x 13" x 6.9" (47.5 cm x 33 cm x 17.5 cm)
- 1098 in³ (18 liters)
- 70D IronLite™ nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...
Redesigned to be lighter and more durable this 52-liter capacity pack is a fully featured mountaineering workhorse that's been refined through extensive testing worldwide. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this Summit Series™ ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind our redesigned 60-liter capacity pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance during extended stays in harsh mountain environments. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling ...
If perfection was a pack it’d be the Phantom. Featuring everything you need and nothing you don’t this do-it-all lightweight 38-liter alpine pack extensively tested on several expeditions and countless outings maximizes features while minimizing weight. For all the right ...