notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FOVERO 70 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 20, 2019 3:33:18 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- 70-liter gear hauler for extended stays in the backcountry
- OPTIFIT™ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Top loading
- Removable lid becomes a daypack
- Oversized panel access
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry
- Three-direction compression for superb load management
- 10+ pockets
- Two tool keepers
- Breathable beaver-tail pocket for drying wet gear
- Waterproof rain cover included
- Shell A Fabrics: 210D ripstop nylon
- Shell B Fabrics: 420D ripstop nylon
- S/M: 5 lbs (2268g) / L/XL: 5 lbs 2 oz (2325g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 70 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 4272 in³
- S/M: 24.5" x 15" x 12" (62cm x 38 cm x 31 cm) / L/XL: 26" x 15" x 12" (67 cm x 38 cm x 31 cm)
- Pack Access:
- Top, Panel
- Fits Torso:
- 15" - 22"
- Fits Waist/Hips:
- 28" - 42"
- Lifetime Warranty
An easy-access hipbelt pocket is one of nine pockets on this ultra-durable and stylish 55-liter pack that’s equally at-home in the top bunk and the gear vestibule. A top-loading main compartment with dedicated sleeping bag access makes setting up camp ...
This journeyman favorite has been completely re-tooled with a user-friendly design that's slimmer and lighter for all-day comfort when managing 65-liter loads. The refined OPTIFIT harness system offers better load control on the trails and dials in the fit between ...