Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Temperature Rating:
- 20°F / -7°C
- 650 ProDown™
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g) / Long:1 lb 3 oz (539 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 4 lbs 12 oz (2155 g) / Long: 5 lbs 1 oz (2296 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- 1568 in³ (25.7 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 11" x 20" (28 cm x 51 cm)
- Roomy and lightweight two-person sleeping bag
- 650 fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulation
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Wraparound zipper lets you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zipped-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Large, fitted hood accommodates pillows and arms-over-the-head sleepers
- Relaxed cut allows for natural sleeping positions
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Compression sack and storage sack included
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Learn more about the Campforter
This relaxed cut bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag without the restrictive size. The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that's perfect for campsite lounging.