notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ROLLING THUNDER—30" in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 16, 2019 11:10:00 AM EST
- Strong and smart rolling suitcase made of ultra-durable material
- Self-cleaning wheels
- Simplified and stronger back-panel structure for added durability
- Updated, larger-size wheel construction for better traction
- Simplified, more-durable handles
- Super tough Base Camp body material is paired with rugged nylon for extra durability
- Separate, external, zippered dirty-clothes or shoe compartment
- Sherpa strap lets you carry your backpack or duffel on the face of your luggage
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers prevent wear
- Two external, zippered pockets on the face of the bag, and a small zippered pocket on top for extra organization
- Internal mesh pocket
- Die-cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with side-release buttons
- Avg Weight:
- 9 lbs 14 oz (4480 g)
- 4881 in³ (80 liters)
- 16" x 30" x 13" (40 cm x 76 cm x 33 cm)
- 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Whether you are training inside or outside this roomy 31.5-liter duffel has the space and features to keep all your workout gear organized. Use the two main zippered compartments to keep your sweaty clothes separate from your fresh clothes.
This is not your average duffel. It’s bomber. Our burly Base Camp Duffel is made from a durable laminate material that holds up to the roughest days of travel. The 31-liter capacity provides ideal storage for overnighters or day trips ...