notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the RECON BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 23, 2017 8:04:49 AM EST
FlexVent Back Panel
Endorsed by the ACA
- Iconic 31-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- The FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer the ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Lifetime warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 10.68 oz (1210 g)
- 1892 in³ (31 liters)
- Laptop Sleeve:
- 12.25” x 13"
- 19.25" x 14" x 9.5" (49 cm x 36 cm x 24 cm)
- 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop (Dune Beige/Forest Night Green, TNF Black, Spectra Yellow/TNF Black, Asphalt Grey/Krypton Green, Forest Night Green/Asphalt Grey), 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 1680D Ballistic s nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Our most innovative backpack was created with the modern day commuter in mind. With three patents pending the Access Pack is engineered with a revolutionary design that allows you to effortlessly spring open the main compartment with a custom made ...
Streamline your subway bus or bike commute with this compact 17-liter daypack that features a 13" laptop lie-flat compartment that's TSA-approved a front compartment with an organization panel and a fleece-lined exterior pocket that holds sunglasses or small electronics.
Navigate your day efficiently from your morning commute to your evening training session at the gym with the 27-liter Pivoter backpack that's designed with a D-door opening for quick-access to the main compartment. The main compartment features an organizational panel ...