Make our iconic fleece jacket uniquely yours and select six points of customization, including a personalized label. The Denali Collection is inspired by the durability and warmth of our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Custom Denali Jacket orders placed after Nov. 22, 2017 will ship in January 2018
- Standard fit
- Durable fleece jacket provides warmth in cool-to-cold weather
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Elastic hem
- ID label
- Contains 78% recycled content by weight
- Custom orders are final and are not eligible for returns
- See our Denali Collection
- abrasion: Taslan® overlay–laundered 2-ply 100% nylon
- body: 300 Series fleece with DWR (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash