Make our iconic fleece jacket uniquely yours and select six points of customization, including a personalized label. The Denali Collection is inspired by the durability and warmth of our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Classic, customizable fleece for warmth in cool-to-cold conditions
- Standard fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Elastic hem
- ID label
- Contains 72% recycled content by weight
- Custom orders are final and are not eligible for returns
- See our Denali Collection
- abrasion: Taslan® overlay–laundered 2-ply 100% nylon
- body: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash