Make our iconic fleece jacket uniquely yours and select six points of customization, including a personalized label. The Denali Collection is inspired by the durability and warmth of our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Standard fit
- Durable fleece jacket
- Zip-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Please note: Greystone Blue resembles light Purple (not dark as shown)
- Custom orders are final and are not eligible for returns
- See our Denali Collection
- Average weight:
- 670 g (23.6 oz)
- Length from center back:
- abrasion: 2-ply laundered nylon
- body: Polartec® 300 series fleece with REPREVE® fibers and DWR (durable water repellent)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash