notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CINDER PACK 40 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 25, 2018 8:55:04 AM EDT
- Ultra-durable 40-liter alpine pack
- Two-time winner of Climbing Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award
- High-tenacity, TPE-coated polyester is hyperdurable
- Stand-up design makes loading bulky gear easy
- Integrated cord lock closure ensures you’ll never have to fiddle with a cord lock
- 9 hook doubles as a bottle opener
- Integrated side handles are sleek and durable and allow you to tamp the bag to cram in more gear
- Crushproof metal hipbelt buckle
- Zippered top lid pocket for guidebooks and essentials
- Reinforced haul loops
- Exterior daisy chains allow you to lash on extra gear
- Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft and other climbing athletes
- 4 lbs 4 oz (1841 g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 40 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 2441 in³
- 22" x 12" x 10.5" (56 cm x 30 cm x 27 cm)
- Single Stay
- Pack Access:
compare similar products
4 lbs 4 oz (1841 g)
Gear Capacity (L)
22" x 12" x 10.5" (56 cm x 30 cm x 27 cm)
Athlete tested on high-alpine expeditions this 50-liter capacity pack features our innovative FuseForm™ construction to reduce seams and drop weight without sacrificing durable performance. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.
Break into the back country with this insanely durable 1000D PU-coated nylon to withstand the most intense trad climbing situations. Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft this 55-liter pack features a stand-up design and tough side handles to help you ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind the 52-liter Cobra technical pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance in harsh mountain environments. From its intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this ...