notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CANYONWALL ETIP™ GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 270 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2017 8:31:58 AM EST
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Smooth-face fleece trekking Etip™ glove offers wind- and water-resistant protection
- U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Soft shell on back of hands blocks wind and moisture and keeps hands warm and dry
- Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
- 100% polyester smooth-face fleece with grid backer
- TKA 300 with U
- R® Powered conductive technology
- Palm overlay:
- synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Back-of-hand overlay:
- : 93% polyester, 7% elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get lightweight warmth when trekking or backpacking in cool conditions with this hardface fleece glove that's crafted with a dense gridded fleece backing for additional wind protection. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you ...
Tackle the problem of chronically cold hands during long runs with this midweight weather-resistant fleece running glove that's easy to layer for added versatility. Built-in touchscreen conductivity allows you to wear these fleece gloves while handling electronic devices. No single ...