CANYONWALL ETIP™ GLOVES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CANYONWALL ETIP™ GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2017 10:00:15 AM EST
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Smooth-face fleece trekking Etip™ glove offers wind- and water-resistant protection
- U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Soft shell on back of hands blocks wind and moisture and keeps hands warm and dry
- Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
- 100% polyester smooth-face fleece with grid backer
- TKA 300 with U
- R® Powered conductive technology
- Palm overlay:
- synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Back-of-hand overlay:
- : 93% polyester, 7% elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Made with a four-way stretch fabric that hugs your hands Polartec® Power Stretch® is a very breathable quick-drying material ideal to sport on cold weather runs rides or any similar aerobic activity. Designed to wick moisture away from your skin ...
Now more versatile than ever this ultralight multi-purpose WindWall® fleece glove blocks winter's raw winds without limiting your access to your electronic devices. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology that's compatible with touchscreens to keep ...
For warmth without compromise in cold conditions this 300-weight high-loft fleece glove is outfitted with touchscreen compatibility for additional versatility. All five fingers and the fleece palm feature conductive technology for touchscreen and click-wheel compatibility.
Tackle the problem of chronically cold hands during long runs with this midweight weather-resistant fleece running glove that's easy to layer for added versatility. Built-in touchscreen conductivity allows you to wear these fleece gloves while handling electronic devices. No single ...