CANYONWALL ETIP™ GLOVES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CANYONWALL ETIP™ GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 28, 2016 1:51:16 PM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Smooth-face fleece trekking Etip™ glove offers wind- and water-resistant protection
- U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Highly wind resistant; wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Soft shell on back of hands blocks wind and moisture and keeps hands warm and dry
- Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
- 100% polyester smooth-face fleece with grid backer
- TKA 300 with U
- R® Powered conductive technology
- Palm overlay:
- synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Back-of-hand overlay:
- : 93% polyester, 7% elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Warm and functional in cool-to-cold conditions this Etipâ¢ glove is insulated with ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® at the back of the hand and features touchscreen conductive fibers at the fleece palms and on all five fingers. Round synthetic clusters trap ...
An all-purpose 600-fill insulated mitt that's designed to tackle outdoor missions and mapped for superior warmth where you need it most. For moisture management the water-resistant exterior ripstop fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and the ...
Made with a four-way stretch fabric that hugs your hands Polartec® Power Stretch® is a very breathable quick-drying material ideal to sport on cold weather runs rides or any similar aerobic activity. Designed to wick moisture away from your skin ...
Tackle the problem of chronically cold hands during long runs with this midweight weather-resistant fleece running glove that's easy to layer for added versatility. Built-in touchscreen conductivity allows you to wear these fleece gloves while handling electronic devices. No single ...