notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CAMPFORTER DOUBLE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 26, 2017 12:49:16 PM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Roomy and lightweight two-person sleeping bag
- 650 fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulation
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Wraparound zipper lets you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zipped-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Large, fitted hood accommodates pillows and arms-over-the-head sleepers
- Relaxed cut allows for natural sleeping positions
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Total Weight:
- reg: 4 lbs 12 oz (2155 g) / long: 5 lbs 1 oz (2296 g)
- Temp Rating:
- 20°F / -7°C
- Stuffsack Size:
- 11" x 20" (28 cm x 51 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get equipped for your next expedition with this highly durable sleeping bag that's insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series™ ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...
Get your camp on with this three-season sleeping bag featuring responsibly sourced 800-fill ProDownâ¢ that retains its loft in wet conditions and our innovative ThermoBaffleâ¢ construction that traps heat in seamless baffles for unprecedented warmth and durability in an extremely ...