notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CAMPFORTER 20F/-7C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that’s perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let’s you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 20°F/ -7°C
- 650 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 7.5 oz (666 g) Long: 1 lb 8.7 oz (700 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lb 12 oz (1247 g) Long: 2 lb 14.5 oz (1318 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 490 cuin (8 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 9" x 17" (22.9 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 72" (183 cm) Long: 72" (183 cm)
- Hip Circ:
- Reg: 70" (178 cm) Long: 70" (178 cm)