notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CAMPFORTER 20F/-7C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,590 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2017 5:00:24 AM EST
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that’s perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let’s you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 20°F/ -7°C
- 650 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 7.5 oz (666 g) Long: 1 lb 8.7 oz (700 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g) Long: 2 lbs 14.5 oz (1318 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 490 cuin (8 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 9" x 17" (22.9 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 72" (183 cm) Long: 72" (183 cm)
compare similar products
Get crucial warmth with minimal bulk and weight with this thirty-five degree sleeping bag that's insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown™ and crafted with a slimmer performance cut that features overlapping baffles to conserve heat. A center zip makes it easier ...
An ideal three-season bag that's coveted by mountaineers and backcountry explorers our mummy bag is now filled with water-resistant 650 ProDown™ for reliable warmth in wet conditions and temperatures down to 15«F. Anti-compression pads ensure even distribution of insulation to ...
Bring the comfort of home to the trails with a three-season mummy bag that's filled with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible. The full-length zippers on each side can be unzipped to allow the ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...