notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the CAMPFORTER 20F/-7C in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 - 2,590 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 8, 2016 11:26:09 AM EST
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that’s perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let’s you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating:
- 20°F/ -7°C
- 650 ProDown
- Fill Weight:
- Reg: 1 lb 7.5 oz (666 g) Long: 1 lb 8.7 oz (700 g)
- Total Weight:
- Reg: 2 lbs 12 oz (1247 g) Long: 2 lbs 14.5 oz (1318 g)
- Compressed Volume:
- Reg: 490 cuin (8 L)
- Stuffed Volume:
- 9" x 17" (22.9 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Fits Up To (IN.):
- Reg: 6' (183 cm) Long: 6'6" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Circ:
- Reg: 72" (183 cm) Long: 72" (183 cm)
compare similar products
Bring the comfort of home to the trails with a three-season mummy bag that's filled with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible. The full-length zippers on each side can be unzipped to allow the ...
Get equipped for your next expedition with this highly durable sleeping bag that's insulated with 800-fill goose down and offers a versatile 15 degree temperature rating for year-round use in a variety of cold climates. Part of the Summit Series™ ...
A dependable workhorse for expeditions in sub-zero conditions this lofty Summit Series® bag is insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown and constructed with a wider roomier cut and a center zip to make it easier to get in and out. Part ...