BOYS' ZEUS PANTS
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Recycling looks good on him. These water-repellent, UPF 50, pull-on pants with a built-in belt in the elastic waistband are constructed of fabric made from recycled plastic bottles gathered in our national parks. While he wears these lightweight pants to explore the rugged spaces we’re fortunate to have, he’ll also be supporting their longevity.
- Avg Weight:
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- 70D 135 g/m² 100% nylon faille with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 180 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% elastane-knit jersey
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Super-comfortable and water-resistant pull-on pants
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Elastic jersey waistband
- Faux fly
- Adjustable, built-in belt
- Zippered back pocket
- Welt hand pockets
- Logo on front-left thigh