Boys’ ThermoBall™ Eco Hoodie
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys’ ThermoBall™ Eco Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Boys' ThermoBall™ Eco Hoodie can be worn as a winter mid-layer or as a stand-alone jacket all-year-long. Made with 100% post-consumer recycled content and featuring an updated quilting pattern, this is a jacket that'll have you feeling all the "warm fuzzies".
The use of recycled materials in our manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainable, but completely unique.
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- ID label
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Removable hood with snaps
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Drop-tail hem
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- Standard fit
- 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- XXS (5), XS (6), S (7/8), M (10/12), L (14/16), XL (18/20)
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Center Back:
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester