BOYS’ CHIMBORAZO TRICLIMATE®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the BOYS’ CHIMBORAZO TRICLIMATE® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 10, 2016 9:55:01 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a warm Sherpa fleece zip-in liner jacket
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cozy high-pile Sherpa fleece liner jacket
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- [Inner] Embroidered logo on liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 736 g (26 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 345 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This is the versatile (and reversible) lightly insulated layering piece that ski bums will live in through peak ski season and beyond. The water-resistant exterior gives this snap-front jacket extra weather protection and the drawstring hem can be adjusted to ...
Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration but you'll be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet cold conditions. The waterproof stretch shell features a dry-touch coating that eliminates the ...
Versatile and packable this all-around midweight jacket is crafted of micro-patterned Polartec® fleece that insulates as a breathable mid-layer during active pursuits in cold weather and will transition as an exterior layer into the spring.